Open Saturdays & Sundays Year-Round from 10-4
521 Route 47 North, Goshen, NJ 08210 (Google maps link)
Gladly by appointment for your convenience at:
609.463.4805 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long pants
- Light colored long sleeve shirt light covering
- Walking shoes and socks (no sandals please)
- Wide brimmed hat or baseball styled hat
- Stay on the trails!
- The art gallery is free, the Sculpture Gardens are self guided and have a $10 per adult suggested donation, kids under 18 are free.
- Private tours with Stan can be arranged by calling 3 days in advance. Weekday self guided visits can be made for anytime, and on the same day. It is just a matter of if I am available to receive your visit.
- Free Parking!
- Wear suitable attire for walking about in a field, forest and marsh edge.
Conveniently located 18 miles North of Cape May and 10 miles west of Stone Harbor on the scenic Delsea Drive (Route 47) just above the village of Goshen, NJ. The Crow Creek Farm/Sperlak Gallery backs up to the marshes on the Western side of the road at approximately mile marker 15. 1
Consider bringing your lunch and beverages!